Introduce your self

Introduce your self

Postby Admin » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:20 pm

Hey new comers!, Please introduce your self to the forum so that we can welcome you.
And thank you for joining.
Forum Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Introduce your self

Postby Shell » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:11 pm

Hi everyone,

Got introduced to this forum through another forum. Very interesting projects....
I need to get myself some parts, then start something. I have quite a bit of knowledge as far as PLC programming goes, messed with PIC's a few years ago, have a very good knowledge of electronics, but have never tried the Arduino programming.
I will try to keep my dumb questions to a minimum, I promise :mrgreen:
Shell

Postby MartinViljoen » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:33 pm

Shell wrote:Hi everyone,

Got introduced to this forum through another forum. Very interesting projects....
I need to get myself some parts, then start something. I have quite a bit of knowledge as far as PLC programming goes, messed with PIC's a few years ago, have a very good knowledge of electronics, but have never tried the Arduino programming.
I will try to keep my dumb questions to a minimum, I promise :mrgreen:

Hey Welcome, Ive learnt allot from peoples "Dumb" querstions :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
MartinViljoen

Postby adruinotune » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:39 pm

Hello to all

Interesting in CAN logging and this forum seems very interesting

also i can not send pm. Can any admin help? i read faq but can not contact admin about this issue.
adruinotune

Postby MartinViljoen » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:17 pm

adruinotune wrote:Hello to all

Interesting in CAN logging and this forum seems very interesting

also i can not send pm. Can any admin help? i read faq but can not contact admin about this issue.

Hi there, I disabled PM because of spam, At some point in time I had a problem with automated Bots sending people spam via PM.
I since solved the issue, When I have time I will enable it again.
MartinViljoen

Postby Mochi » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:26 pm

Hi there,

Just wanted to thank you. The sniffer is awesome. Don't know what to do with the data yet but its pretty cool.

is there a way to make the font bigger in the CAN-BUS Tool? Also change the ID from the interior controls and add new one?

Thanks
Mochi

Postby MartinViljoen » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:13 pm

Mochi wrote:Hi there,

Just wanted to thank you. The sniffer is awesome. Don't know what to do with the data yet but its pretty cool.

is there a way to make the font bigger in the CAN-BUS Tool? Also change the ID from the interior controls and add new one?

Thanks

Hey welcome, Nope you cant make the font bigger, I made it small so that when you run the program you are able to see as much as possible on a single monitor.
It helps when messages change, its easier to spot.
MartinViljoen

Postby sunxemx » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:06 pm

Hi
I am from the sunny island of Malta and a retired electronic engineer and tinker a lot with servicing on electric power steering and useing CAN software,so I joined this group to learn about the CAN-BUS and the projects to be used for this purpose
sunxemx

Postby JacquesJNel » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Hi guys

My real name is Jacques Nel ,who would have guessed :shock:

I am a Electrical Engineer (Heavy Current) by day and a electronic enthusiast by night. I have always liked electronics and the power of coding but never fully understood any of it so I have decided to take this up as a hobby and use this developing superpower of mine to my advantage at work and at home.

I will be asking you guys a lot of easy and interesting questions and hope you guys will help me develop my coding and electronics to a level where I might be able to answer some of the questions asked.

Regards
Jacques Nel
JacquesJNel

Postby kog22 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:33 pm

Good morning.
I am very interested in can bus.
I found this site to search.
Let's share good information.
kog22

Next

Return to General Chat